Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Changes

Yes, have had changes in my life. First having an 18 year old, then having her graduate, go off and get a job and go to collage. Wow, this is big. when the girls were babies I did not think about this day. I mostly thought about them turning 16 and wondering what kind of teens they would be. I can say I have the best girls ever. Jessica says that she is glad to be an only child. It does feel like it now as Becca is home less now than she was in High School. She started her job last Tuesday, and she started her summer collage class on Monday. She is also going to institute on Tuesday nights and finishing up her dancing year with her recital in two weeks.

It has been good for Jessica and I to hang out and do things together. I have been really busy with Becca her senior year. Now Rebecca is off being an adult, and Jessica and I are enjoying our well deserved time together. Jessica tried summer school on Monday, but that did not work out. It was to long of a day for her. So she is doing the Internet course. It is the same price, and Jessica has more time at home. She loved being homeschooled and that the Internet course is like that. The other thing Jessica is going to work on is getting her driving permit. I hope soon. Even thought It sure cost a lot to drive these days.

No comments: