Thursday, January 22, 2009

Peek a Boo I see you.
Becca called me yesterday and said I should go to the
BYU-I web side and look on the web cams. She was at the
Manwearing center getting a slushie with her friend Cami.
So Jessica and I found the Camara and there she was.
It was so good to see her. I could not believe she was
getting a slushie, Its like getting hot chocolate in Arizona
in the summer. Weird. But she said they were good.
So her is Becca on the web cam. We wanted to share with
everyone.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

How neat! You can just call her and tell her to go get a smoothie whenever you are missing her! haha :)

Barbara said...

It is so amazing to be able to enjoy the communication opportunities available nowadays. I didn't get to see my daughter for months when she was in Rexburg a "few" years ago.