Thursday, February 19, 2009

Renaissance Festival

Jessica goes to the Renaissance Festival!
On Wednesday February 18th, Jessica and I went to the
Renaissance Festival with the Highland High School
Drama Class. It was a great day, in the high 60's.
We took school Busses to the Festival and spent about
four hours there. It was fun to see all the charaters and
watch the show. The food is good there also. They have
Turkey legs and bread bowl with soup. They sell all
sorts of things. This year I got warm chashews, Yum.
Jessica and I had a nice day and enjoyed the Festival.



Jessica with her friend Libby

By the way they are Juggling Fire!

A Juggling Trio called London Broil

The winner of the jousting Tournament.

The other Knight

I saw our favorite show the Hey Nunnie Nunnie- the silly singing Nuns.


1 comment:

Wuppett said...

That is so neat, my kids went to one like that on the east coast, but I never got to go. Looks so fun, wished they had something like that up here in WA.