Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sisters


Becca has asked me to find some sister pictures for her
school project. It was really fun for me to go through
all the old pictures of the girls. They are such beautiful
girls then and now. I feel very blessed as a mom
to have such great kids.

Looking back it made me realize that we really did
do a lot of fun thing together. All the trips, Holidays,
activities, were such great memories. I think
now I get to go back and relive those old memories.
Is that what getting old is all about. your kids leave
and all you are left with are memories. and
the memories that are to be made in the future?
as you can see this experience has really made me
reflect. I wanted to share some of my favorite
photos from my searching. Enjoy












2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love these Sister pictures! :)

Team Harris said...

Wow... what a beautiful montage of pictures. It was neat for me to see these pictures of your girls. My own two boys are 17 months apart and we have a whole series of "brother" pictures just like these, from the time Evan was first born. You've inspired me to make sure I continue to get shots of them together. Thanks for sharing!