Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mothers Weekend at BYU idaho

I was able to go up to BYU Idaho for Mothers weekend.
I left home on Thursday May 28th and flew up
to Salt Lake City and Rented a car. I was able to visit
my good friend Tami. I stayed the night with her.
It was such a great visit. Then on Friday morning
I left and drove to Rexburg, Idaho. I arrived in
time to go to Becca's Dance class. They happen to
be doing Yoga that day. It was so fun to
participate. Later that day we were able to
go to her Orchestra class. In the evening we drove
to Idaho Falls and had dinner at Garcia's.
It was so good, and nice to visit with my
Becca. I so enjoyed meeting all her friends and
Roommates. They are such wonderful people.
Becca is so blessed to have such great friends.



Eryn, Nick and Becca

On Friday we also went to Physical Therapy. Becca
Hurt her ankle in January and is working
to get it back to 100%

We went to the mall and had a blast shopping
and having fun.

Saturday night we went to see William Joseph.
It was a very good show. Enjoyed it so much

This was the Violinist who played with William. She was
outstanding. It was great that Becca got to meet her.


On Sunday I was able to got to church with
Becca. She is such a great daughter. This
is the Corsage she got for me. It is so beautiful.

Becca and I before Church.

This is one of Becca's Roommates Lindsay. She is so
sweet. I was so glad I got to get to know her.

This is some of Becca's friends and Eryn her roommate.

OK so we were outside taking pictures because
I kept forgetting to take pictures. so these boys
walk by and Becca gets them to take a
picture with them.

I loved this picture of Eryn and Becca

Eryn, Nicole, Nick and Becca

so once again this couple was waking by and we had
to take a picture with them.

These boys were out Home teaching. Once again
we had to get a picture of them.

Becca had to get into the photo.


The girls made dinner Sunday night. It was such
fun to have dinner with them. In the picture is
Becca, Lindsay, Eryn, the girl I don't remember her
name, and I think Rachel.

In this picture is Nicole, Becca and Lindsay

Me and Rebecca


Rexburg Temple, It is so Beautiful. It sits on a hill
and you can see it as you come into the city. It
is so beautiful at night too.

So this is my trip. The other activity we did was
stadium singing. this is where kids meed under the
bleachers at the stadium and sing hymns on Sunday night
for a half hour. Wow, that was so neat. Becca
is in the place she needs to be. It was such a great
weekend. I felt such a great spirit of peace of love.
I think a weekend is not enough, I look forward to
mothers WEEK. Then I will take Grandma with me.
Thanks Becca for such a great weekend. I love you!

2 comments:

Team Harris said...

How fun!! LOVE all your pictures. I miss those college days when you could get complete strangers to take pictures with you, no questions asked! Also loved your temple shot... beautiful. Thanks for sharing. You are lucky to have a such a wonderful relationship with your teenage daughters. ;-)

Unknown said...

Aww, it sounds like you had a great time there with Becca. Hope the drive was okay too. Love all the pictures! :)