Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Kitchen Counters

We got new Granite Countertops !!
On Sept 15th, we had new granite countertops put in. This is something I have been
needing for a very long time. We had quite and interesting path to get here,
but the day finely came. Below is before picture.


Before


After the counters were taken off.

After! The faucet has not been put in yet but the counters look great!

We had the downstairs bathroom done also.

This is my new under the counter sink. It is composite of granite.

3 comments:

Kreanna said...

That's awesome, Terri!! Looks great!

Unknown said...

OOH la la! I love your new counters! I'm just gonna have to come check them out in person one of these days. ;)

Grant and Cami said...

The new countertops looks great! Do you guys have gmail? Grant and I have a blog, but it's private.

Cami