Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged

Ok Teresa, I will play with you. Ive never done one of these before. So here goes!!

Two names you go by:1. Mum 2. Merry Sunshine

Two things you are wearing right now:1. jeans 2. Light Green short sleeve shirt

Two things you ate today:1. Pizza (Its Pizza Friday) 2. Bannana

Two things you did last night:1. Finished a Puzzle 2. Fell asleep on the couch(AHH im turning into my father!)

Two Things you want very badly at this moment: 1. My PJ's 2. A Hug

Last two people you just spoke to:1. Steve (Husband not brother) 2. Jessica

Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. Visiting Teaching 2. RS Womans Confence.

Two longest car rides:1. Arizona to Washington 2. Oregon to Arizona

Two favorite beverages:1. Ice Water 2. Chocolate Milk

Ok, now I'm going to tag Tami G., Barbara H.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Merry Sunshine? Really??? I never knew that. Boy, ya think you know someone.