Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2008
We had a nice quiet thanksgiving this year. We has all the good stuff for dinner. Turkey, Dressing, Candied yams, Mashed Potatos, Gravy, Rolls, Salad, and corn. For desert I made a Pumpkin pie and a Dutch apple Pie. Yum Yum. It was so nice to have Grant over for dinner too. We went over to the Hartmans for awhile after dinner. The kids played rock band and made lots of noise. It was a nice day. Ok now I am ready for the Christmas Music. Even thought we have been listening to It on the radio for 3 weeks now, I can not feel bad about listening to it. I also love the Christmas movies that I can now watch with out anyone getting mad. These have been on TV for a few week also. I have put alot on the DVR.
I want to say to everyone how thankful we are for your love and friendship.
Happy Thanksgiving!





3 comments:

Barbara said...

You always have loved Christmas music...even when you were a little girl. No apologies needed for that!!

Teresa said...

Fun times.. And hey, your mom had this background first.

Teresa said...

Cute pictures. That santa in you header lookes a little too happy to have Becca sitting on his lap....creepy if ask me. :)