Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tiger 1999-2008

Tiger Urie 1999 - 2008


Today Tiger lost his battle. He was 9 1/2 years old. He was a great friend and Brother to Max and the Girls. He will truely be missed by all of us. He loved to go outside and roll in the dirt. He loved to swim in the pool and get baths. Tiger had the loudest purrrs ever. He was loving and kind. Always there if you were feeling down. I am so glad he has been a part of our family for the last 9 years. We have some great memories. Like the time we put a candle in his food for his birthday and he got to close and singed His whiskers, He never went near fire again. Or the time he got out of the house when we came home from a dance recital at about 12:ooAm. We did not know he got out. About 3am we heard knocking on the door. He was ready to come in. He was always there on the washer when I came home. So excited to see me and find out what I had brought home, he was hoping something was for him. Thank you Tiger for all the love you brought to our family. I love you and will miss you.



5 comments:

Kreanna said...

Oh, Terri! You guys will be in our prayers. I sure hope he gets better. Did they say what is wrong exactly?

Barbara said...

Let's hope for a speedy recovery. I know how much he means to you and the family.

Kreanna said...

Oh, Terri!!! I just noticed that you changed this post...I am SOO SOO sorry for your loss! Tiger will most definitely be missed.
{{huggs}}
Kre

Unknown said...

Oh no Terri. :( I'm so sad to hear this. I know how much Tiger was a part of your family. (Always in the Christmas newsletter even)
I hope you are doing okay. Give hugs to the girls from Brittanie & I too. I've been meaning to call you for some time now. Please give me a call when you have some time, okay?
XOXO

Teresa said...

Ahhh....such sweet pictures of Tiger. My kids were very sad to hear about Tiger. Wow, 9 years...I didn't realize you had him so long - you wrote such a lovely tribute. He was lucky to be loved so much.