Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disneyland 2009

For Spring Break we went to disneyland so jessica could dance
with her dance studio for magic music days. we had a
great time at Disney. On Saturday we went to
Downtown Disney and shopped and ate at Rain Forest Cafe.


This is the Disney store in Downtown Disney

At the Lego Store

I thought the tree was beautiful



We ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. It was so good!



Jessica sitting in the A

I just love this picture of jessica.

We went to see Aladin stage show in California Adventure.

Yum, Ice cream

There were a lot of people on Monday as you can see.

Inside Disneyland



We rode on the horse drawn carrage

On the island, Jessica with pirate treasure

Jessica on the Winnie the Pooh ride!

This picture is for you Becca!

Jessica and I rode the monorail. They have new cars.

1 comment:

Wuppett said...

How fun, I like the pics, looks like you all had alot of fun there. Someday I would like to go see Disney Land and World.