Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pizza

Time out Pizza Party

On Friday, Mom and Dad had a Pizza Party to feed
all the out of town guests. It was a blast. It was like
a huge wave of family all at once. It was so great to see
everyone. It was great food and great family.



Kreanna took great care of us.

As we arrived a few people were there

This is Mom's Maid of Honor on the left, Nancy
and her friend that came up from Oregon.
Sorry mom, I forgot her name


My cousin Michael.



Don't we all look like family.
Josh, Teresa, Aunt Linda,
Cousin Laurie, and Terri

1 comment:

Team Harris said...

This was GREAT fun. I was really hesitant to show up at this because I just felt like I didn't know anyone and I didn't know what to expect. Boy was I pleasantly surprised... and SO happy I went! Thanks for having us!