Sunday, December 28, 2008

100th post

Celebrating my 100th post!

OK, so it is my 105th post. I really wanted to catch it before it
went over 100. Wow, what a great year we have had.
I have really enjoyed my blog and being able to keep all my
friends and family up to date on what we have been
doing during the year. From the happy stuff like
Becca graduation to the sad stuff like my
beloved Tiger passing on. I am so glad that I can keep
everyone close to us by sharing our lives. I hope the
next 100 posts will be entertaining and interesting so
you will all keep coming back. With Becca going to school
in Idaho, I hope to have some cool posts. get it cool like
lots of snow and cold temps. so here is to the next 100 posts,
may they be even more exciting the the first 100. For Teresa,
I will try to write more words. As she knows
I prefer pictures to words.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know your family better. Your an awsome mom, and have some neat ideas on spending time with your girls.

Wuppett said...

It wouldnt let me leave my name on my post

Teresa said...

Congrats on your 100th! You're quickly catching up with me, Terri...LOL. Can't wait to make that blog book!