Monday, December 1, 2008

Its Christmas Time

Christmas is finely here!

I love christmas time. It is my favoite time of the year. This weekend we Put up the christmas tree and all the decorations. It is so much fun to get out the decorations and go through them and create a christmas feeling in the house. Its like christmas opening up all the ornaments and putting them on the tree again. I love the ones I got as a child, they mean a lot to me. The next best ones are the ones we purchase on trips. It is so much fun to talk about the vacation and adventures we had.

This year I added a memoral ornament for Tiger. It will be hard not having him here this christmas but he will always be apart of our family.

Here are some pictures of the Urie house at christmas. Notice the cat on the couch. Nothing like a cat to say christmas.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looks lovely, Terri. Wish I could see it in person.