Sunday, December 14, 2008

Glendale Glitters show

Danceing at Glendale Glitters


Saturday December 13th, we went to the Glendale Civic Center for a dance show. Rebecca was in 4 numbers and Jessica was in 1. It was a beautiful night. A little windy but not to cold. The show was Becca's last dance show because she leaves for school January 1st. So it was kinda happy and sad for me. I love watching her dance. I am so thankful Jessica is dancing. she did awesome in her danceing, I am so proud of both my girls. After the show we all walked around and looked at the craft booths and food booths. As you will see we really enjoyed the food booths. They had carmaled apples and Chocolate strawberries. The best part was the Kettle corn. We got some to take home to steve. It was a great Saturday Night.


Opening number-Jingle Bell Rock


Christmas Island

Santa's got a brand new bag. This is a
duet with Kristyn and Austin. Becca Choreographed it.

Jessica, Grant, and Becca

The girls enjoying their treats

Jessica and her strawberrieis

Yummy Becca

Jessica sharing with becca. good job jessica

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Woohoo...I'll bet Grant enjoyed the evening. Looks like a fun evening.

Barbara said...

Well, that was fun. I love these videos. What beautiful granddaughters I have too!!! (I saw those M&M's Becca!!)